OCS Homecare Services
OCS provide a range of care tasks, which include assistance with personal care such as washing and dressing, assistance going to bed and getting out of bed and/or a range of practical domestic tasks. If you require support with more intense home care tasks such as assistance with catheter care, assistance with specialised feeding, assistance with stoma care and/or assistance with skin care.
This service is provided by a Home Carer who is trained to an enhanced level and receives support and guidance from a District Nurse.
Home Support Services are part of a range of caring and support services that can be arranged for you by Social Work Services, or privately.
Quality Care at Home (Our Aims are)
- To help the elderly and infirm keep their independence and dignity whilst living in their own home.
- O.C.S. strive to provide quality care at affordable prices.
We are also:
- Local authority approved providers for Conwy & Denbighshire county councils.
- Members of The Domiciliary Care Association Wales
- We are an Investors In People company.
We provide personal and domestic support at affordable prices, 1 to 24 hour cover, 24 hours a day and 365 days a year.
- Personal hygiene (including help with toileting, catheter and colstomy care)
- General personal care
- Helping clients with dressing and undressing
- Assistance in and out of bed
- Mobility and manual handling, including hoists
- Meal preparation
- Companionship and sitting services
- Household Tasks – Landry, Ironing & Shopping
Peace of Mind
We also provide a telephone service called “Peace of Mind” that is flexible and able to respond quickly to emergencies (24 hours a day, 365 days a year)
- Experienced staff
- Operator manned telephone helpline
- Rapid response
- Assuring voice
- Telephone number for this service only
*registration fee & call out charges apply
Registered and Inspected with the Care and Social Services Inspectorate Wales.