We provide personal and domestic support to enable people to live in their own homes for as long as possible and assist those who need help due to disability or illness to live comfortably and as independently as possible. We also facilitate the discharge of patients from hospital following periods of acute medical care.
Peace of Mind
We also provide a telephone service called Peace of Mind that is flexible and able to respond quickly to emergencies (24 hours a day, 365 days a year).
Personal care services:
- Personal hygiene (including help with toileting, catheter and colostomy care)
- General personal care (which may include hair washing and mouth care)
- Helping clients with dressing and undressing.
- Assistance in and out of bed
- Help with feeding
- Mobility and manual handling, including hoists.
- Meal preparation OR meal delivery from our day centre (freshly prepared.)
- Companionship and sitting services.
- Household Tasks
- Laundry and ironing
- Other general tasks to help maintain the cleanliness of the clients home.
Our staff cannot administer medication, however we can monitor the administration of medication so long as the medication is supplied to the client in blister boxes.